Alpha Metallurgical Resources (NYSE: AMR) is a Tennessee-based mining company with operations across Virginia and West Virginia. With customers across the globe, high-quality reserves and significant port capacity, Alpha reliably supplies metallurgical products to the steel industry.
Alpha Metallurgical Resources is committed to operating safely, efficiently, and responsibly, with customer service second-to-none and an ongoing focus on continuous improvement.
Alpha Metallurgical Resources affiliates operate both underground and surface mining complexes across Central Appalachia.
- 88 Strip – Surface
- Long Branch – Surface
- Deep Mine 41 – Underground
- Deep Mine 44 – Underground
- No. 10 (Bear Ridge Upper Banner)* – Underground
- Kingston – Surface
- Pax – Surface
- Workman Creek North – Surface
- Workman Creek South – Surface
- Black Eagle – Underground
- Cedar Grove No. 2 – Underground
- Davy Branch – Underground
- Horse Creek Eagle – Underground
- Jerry Fork Eagle – Underground
- Kingston #2 – Underground
- Lynn Branch – Underground
- Panther Eagle – Underground
- Road Fork 52 – Underground
- Slabcamp Stockton – Underground